Monday, April 12, 2010

Gift Ideas For Stroke Patients




... but without the pictures, you can communicate?
I think it's possible, yes ..
Ma .. personally, I do not think I could tell a story without resorting to images, in industrial quantities, just as I did in the last three years ... Perhaps
are only ink on paper or pixels .. but as an extension of the word, a complete language and profound, that, knowing a small part, can not communicate as written entire books can do.

And there would be thousands and thousands of photos to show just to communicate the events of the last 5 months ...
but a picture can communicate to others what it means to me? It
my little man with a blond, a little shorter than me ...
The vision of a room full of people, you do not notice the bottom left corner ...
seemingly trivial group photo ...
.. is there a way to communicate not only what is represented visually, but also anything that involves this image?

Maybe you can not have a full disclosure, with image-only, or perhaps yes ..

... someone has managed to draw the emotions?

M

0 comments:

Post a Comment